Great opportunity for a Senior Software Test Engineer to join this top medical device company. The Senior Software Test Engineer position will be part of developing parts for the Medical Device industry based in Chaska, MN. Get in on the ground floor of this department with this long-term contract to hire job.
We are looking for self-motivated engineers to write automated tests for a new instrument development project. Test cases are automated, written in C#. Candidate will need to be able to write, debug, and troubleshoot test cases. The software spans direct control of machines, databases, and user interface elements.
Responsibilities of the Senior Software Test Engineer are:
- Design test scenarios to verify requirements and confirm correct implementation.
- Code/automated automated tests in C#/.NET. Write test reports and capture objective evidence.
- Configure and manage virtual test environments.
- Collaborate with a scrum team.
- Practice rigorous technical code reviews.
- Document bugs.
Requirements of the Senior Software Test Engineer are:
- Experience coding in C#, Java, C++, or similar object oriented language.
- Test design experience -4-year degree in computer science or similar.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Other desirable skills and traits:
- Firm understanding of basic statistical principles.
- Experience troubleshooting software failures and debugging.
- Interest in medical device industry and background in their regulatory processes.
- Worked with a modern version control system, such as GIT or TFS.
- Familiarity with medical device development regulations.
- Experience writing software tests (e.g. unit tests).
- Knowledge of common object-oriented design patterns
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.