A fast-growing biomedical company in Miami, FL has an opening on their team for a contract-to-hire Software Validation Engineer. Be part of a cutting-edge organization and work amongst top professionals in the field.
The Software Validation Engineer designs, develops and executes appropriate test plans and procedures. The incumbent prepares documentation required by FDA and ISO; interprets and evaluates test results, implementing innovative and effective test design solutions; provides information on project schedules; assists in the introduction of methods, tools, technologies and processes with the project team; submits progress.
- Reports and participates in technical reviews; assists in the establishment of functional specifications; work objectives; schedules for assigned systems and/or subsystems; and participates in technical decisions affecting product modules and/or subsystems.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- May develop and track project plans.
- Adheres to technical standards.
- Monitors policies procedures and standards relating to functional area.
- Recommends changes.
- Knowledge in Flow Cytometry instruments is needed. Have experience in SV&V procedure development.
- Experience in hazard testing and hazard analysis.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.