Sr. Engineer / Project Engineer:
We have a client in the Fayetteville, GA area looking for someone to take on a Sr. Engineering role on a smaller engineering team. Someone with a well rounded mechanical background, and has some experience with custom engineering projects for an industrial application would be ideal.
This is a long-term opening, due to growth and an anticipated retiring. We are open to both contract to hire or direct hire candidates.
Hourly Pay - $40-50/hr
Salaried - 80-100k per year
- Overall engineering of custom, industrial products, consisting of various sheet metal components, along with sizing and selection of different mechanical and electro-mechanical parts.
- Design of the overall system, creating submittal documents for the client based off of sales layouts, creating BOMs, basic electrical schematics etc...
- Determining overall project deliverables, meeting deadlines, engaging sub contractors, integrators and various specialists as needed. (FEA, Seismic, Structural consulting partners)
- BS in Engineering
- 8+ years experience - strong mechanical background, working with industrial equipment, sheet metal, larger structures etc...
- Experience with other disciplines, such as structural and/or some electrical, would be beneficial
- Experience with running custom engineering projects.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.