Looking for an exciting new Validation Engineering opportunity? Our client in the North metro needs a Validation Engineer to join their expanding team! This is a contract to hire opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Validation Engineer:
Required Skills/Experience of the Validation Engineer:
- Work with control systems engineers to plan test script development and software validation schedules.
- Manage multiple ECU validation schedules and projects simultaneously.
- Review and understand ECU software requirements and the desired functionality of the vehicle system.
- Design test cases and develop test scripts for software validation.
- Setup, execute, and analyze the results of the software validation and report results to stakeholders.
- Design harnesses and loads banks for the validation to simulate a vehicle based on wire schematics and components.
- Develop real-time plant models to perform closed loop testing.
- B.S. or higher in Engineering required, prefer Electrical, Computer, or Software Engineering; with applicable experience in an automotive related software testing role.
- Understanding of engine, powertrain, chassis, body, suspension or other vehicle control systems.
- Experience with automated test development and programming.
- Experience with vehicle communication protocols.
- Ability to troubleshoot test hardware and wire harnesses using scopes and multimeters.
- Experience with Python programming and debugging.
- Experience with real-time hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) test system hardware and software.
- Experience with dSPACE, ETAS, NI, or other hardware and software test systems.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.