Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize your Manufacturing background in a growing industry? Our client in the Biomedical Technology industry needs a Senior Production Technician to join their team in the SW metro! This is a contract-to-hire opportunity that offers growth.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SR. PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN:
- Read and follow established work instructions and procedures with emphasis on quality.
- Execute the daily production plan to due date conformance and quality standards. Train to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Follow engineering drawings, work order information, SOPs, and other written and verbal specifications in the manufacturing process while maintaining FDA requirements.
- Conduct testing on solutions which include pH, conductivity, and density, to ensure adherence to production/process specifications.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OF THE SR. PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN:
- Must have 2+ years relevant Manufacturing experience
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Experience in a regulated industry preferred (e.g. FDA, ISO).