Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize your Manufacturing background in a growing industry? Our client in the Biomedical Technology industry needs a Senior Production Technician to join their team in the SW metro! This is a contract-to-hire opportunity that offers growth.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SR. PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN:
- Read and follow established work instructions and procedures with emphasis on quality.
- Execute the daily production plan to due date conformance and quality standards. Train to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Follow engineering drawings, work order information, SOPs, and other written and verbal specifications in the manufacturing process while maintaining FDA requirements.
- Conduct testing on solutions which include pH, conductivity, and density, to ensure adherence to production/process specifications.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OF THE SR. PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN:
- Must have 2+ years relevant Manufacturing experience
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Experience in a regulated industry preferred (e.g. FDA, ISO).
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.