A fast-growing medical device company in the northern Twin Cities metro has several openings on their team for Medical Device Assemblers. If you have prior cleanroom experience, this is the opportunity for you! Both first and second shift roles are available.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow clean room procedures
- Follow production schedule
- Follow Job Instructions and Procedures
- Read drawings and Shop Orders
- Package and label product
- A minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English
- Must have documentation skills
- Must have experience in medical assembly
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.