2nd Shift - Pipe Bender
Do you have a background in HVAC or pipe bending and are you looking to work with a progressive company and dynamic team!
We are currently hiring for a Pipe Bender on 2nd shift in Acton, MA
Shift: Monday – Friday 3:00PM-11:30PM
What the Pipe Bender is responsible for:
- Cut and bend metal piping to work order specifications.
- Preform checks to equipment is in safe and working order; report discrepancies to department leadership.
- Read and comprehend work orders and blueprints; identify part numbers.
What you will need to be successful:
- Three months’ experience bending metal to work order specifications.
- Able to use/read a tape measurer accurately to 1/16”.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure (including whole numbers, fractions and decimals).
- May be required to perform specific tasks that involve standing, bending, lifting, pushing,
- Must be able to lift with or without mechanical aids on a recurring basis (up to 50 lbs).
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a ClearyRated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.