2nd Shift Electrical Technician
Do you have a strong electrical background and are you looking to work with a progressive company and dynamic team!
We are currently hiring for a Sr. Electrical Technician on 2nd shift in Acton, MA.
Shift: Monday – Friday 2:00PM-10:30PM
What the Electrical Technician is responsible for:
- Troubleshooting electrical control panel systems.
- Assisting engineering team in design, construction, and development of specialized electrical systems and equipment.
- Interacting with engineering teams to ensure panels built to customer specs.
- Participating in a team environment to develop and design new and existing products.
- Implementing and participating in Lean and 5S processes and projects.
- Working closely with the engineering and quality teams to improve overall product quality.
Electrical Wiring Technician Requirements:
- Highschool diploma or GED
- 4+ years troubleshooting electromechanical systems
- P2P wiring, crimping, wire stripping and testing
- Competent with computers
- A great positive attitude and work ethic
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a ClearyRated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.