ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Follow clean room procedures
• Follow production schedule
• Follow Job Instructions and Procedures
• Read drawings and Shop Orders
• Package and label product
A minimum of a high school diploma or GED. To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Must have the ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English
• Must have documentation skills
• Must have experience in medical assembly
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• A minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
• Reading and understanding drawings
• Reading Shop Orders and work instructions
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.