2nd Shift Quality Control Inspector
Are you interested in an opportunity in Quality Control within a growing industry? Our client in the Precision Machining industry is in need of a dynamic Quality Inspector to join their team in the North metro. This is a contract to hire opportunity with growth potential.
Responsibilities of the Quality Control Inspector
- May provide receiving, in-process and final inspection for quality, appearance and performance of complicated equipment, instruments or products, or of diversified parts and assemblies using precision testing equipment, including CMM, micrometers and calipers
- Interpret detailed blueprints, work orders, engineering specifications, and routing sheets to determine production standards and tolerance limits.
- Analyze inspection results and assist in addressing and resolving production problems causing deviations from existing standards.
·Requirements of the Quality Control Inspector
· High School Diploma or equivalent GED
· 3 years of related experience