Assembler – Deburring Dept.
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company who has been operating for over 20 years needs a dynamic Assembler in their Deburring Dept. in Middleboro, MA.
Shift: Monday – Friday 6:00AM – 2:30PM
As the Deburring Assembler you will be responsible for:
- • Deburring the inside of production parts using micro tooling under a microscope.
• Deburring parts by operating equipment such as pedestal grinders, blasting machines, and tumblers.
• Working through routine problems with minimal assistance.
• Proving out new parts of medium complexity with minimal guidance.
• Reading blueprints using basic knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
• Using dial calipers and micrometers.
• Inspecting own work-in-process with accepted procedures.
• Submitting parts to in-process inspection in accord with accepted procedures.
What you will need to be successful:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in deburring
- Experience working under a microscope
- Must be able to read and understand SOP's and work instructions
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.