Do you have a strong mechanical ability and are looking to showcase and expand your skills while working with a progressive company?
Well regarded company in Middleborough looking to add a Cleanroom Assembler to their 1st shift team!
Hours: Monday - Friday, 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
Under close supervision, the Assembler will perform repetitive assembly and testing operations on pumps, service kits, motors, and drive couplings in a manufacturing environment. They will also refurbish and repair clean room assemblies to ensure customer satisfaction and also build, test, and package components using necessary fixtures and tooling. This position will assemble high precision products made from various materials including stainless steel, ceramics, and plastics such as acrylic and peek.
• Performing bench assembly operations, conducts repetitive operations on pump heads, service kits, motor,
and drive housings
• Refurbishing units, bypass, and sub-assemblies
• Checking assemblies for proper fit, adjusting and replacing parts and components as required
• Testing pump and motor assemblies, using written test specifications
• Reworking faulty pump and/or motor assemblies, replacing parts if necessary
• Reading and fully understanding product sketches, drawings, MCD's and PCD's
• Performing preventative maintenance on test equipment, such as gauges, flow meter and test stands
• Transporting parts to be tested and completed parts to appropriate area for shipping, stocking, or rework
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.