We're currently looking for a skilled Assemblers for our client in the Canton Georgia area. This is a Contract to Hire opportunity.
Shift: 2nd Shift Mon-Thur. 3:00pm -1:30am
Pay rate is $15.66 PH +0.25 Shift Diff.
- Operate and change-over machinery and equipment such as shears, riveting equipment, automated housing assembly equipment, piercing machines and handling equipment.
- Work from blueprints and customer specifications
- Assemble housings including inserting shafts, wheels into housings and inserting and fastening cutoff, etc. per customer specifications.
- Insert rivnuts into housing sides as required.
- Pack housing assemblies onto pallets.
- Check parts and materials for visual defects and conformance to specifications; perform minor equipment adjustments; and notify Supervision of out-of-tolerance conditions.
- Operate roll form equipment.
- Complete required reports and records.
Requirements of the Assembler:
- 1-2 years relevant experience machine operating experience
- H.S Diploma or GED required
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to communicate (read, write and speak) the English language clearly
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.