We are currently hiring for Assemblers for our client in Suwanee GA. The assembler will be responsible for the assembly, wiring and testing of PCB boards in a production line environment. Must be willing to stand for long periods at a time and have strong manual dexterity.
1st shift from 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
2nd shift from 3:30 PM - midnight
Pay rate $14.00 - $14.50/hr
Temp to hire and full time opportunity.
- Assembling, wiring and adjusting precision assemblies.
- Testing of Assemblies
- May be required to assemble non-standard units.
- Ensures quality work standards are maintained and procedures are followed.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Must be able to read blueprints and work instructions
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.