Are you an Assembler with 2+ years of manufacturing experience? We have a new opportunity for you that will allow you to expand on your skills and provide you a great career opportunity!
The general responsibilities of the Assembly Technician is to assemble numerous products of difficult to high complexity.
As the Assembly Technician you are responsible for:
- Performing proficient assembly and test of mechanical products from simple to high complexity.
- Troubleshooting product when necessary to insure conformance to specifications.
- Operating assembly and test equipment.
- Providing assembly and test resources to engineering for assistance in new product development.
- Making suggestions to Manufacturing Engineering on product improvements, assembly changes and quality enhancements to increase the value of products.
- Simplify and improves existing processes.
- Helping to identify and eliminate waste in the assembly and test process.
- Providing training to new employees on assembly, test, and safety policies and procedures
- Responsible for stopping the process to identify defects and aid in the corrective action.
What you will need to have:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Technical or vocational training is a plus but not required,
- 1 to 2 years exp. in manufacturing assembly.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions and demonstrates above average assembly skills.
- Welding/ electronics/ test experience preferred.
- Familiar with chemicals / chemistries preferred.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.