Assembler 3 1st Shift
We are currently hiring experienced Assembly Technicians 2nd shifts to join a world-class manufacturing team in Wilmington! There is potential for overtime, and career growth!
Primary Responsibility of the Assembler is:
- Performing a wide variety of electronic, Electro-mechanical and mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies.
- Determine and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering and cable harnessing on assembly units.
- Make set-ups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
- May be responsible for testing equipment and products.
What you will need to have:
- Substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Ability to work on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Completion of high school (vocational training or equivalent is preferred).
- Production experience in electro-mechanical assembly, reading, writing, and arithmetic skills, ability to work from established drawings, and experience.
- Must be able to pass a background and drug test
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a Cleary Rated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.