Do you have a strong mechanical ability and are looking to showcase and expand your skills while working with a progressive company!
Well regarded company in Acton, MA is looking to add to their 1st shift team!
Shift: Monday-Friday 7:00AM-3:30PM
As the Assembler you will be responsible for:
- Using hand and power tools to perform Mechanical Assembly functions
- Maintain tools, parts, equipment and supplies in clean and safe condition.
- Must be able to measure using tape measure.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Ability to work well under pressure, to adhere to deadlines and the ability to be flexible.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to operate assigned equipment safely and efficiently.
- Ability to keep record of time spent on a work order.
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a ClearyRated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.