Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded manufacturing company in Taunton, Ma is looking for a dynamic Assembler to join their 1st shift team!
Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00AM – 3:30PM
As the Assembler, you will be responsible for:
- Fabricating and assembling tubing components according to specifications.
- Using hand tools, power tools, machines, and measuring instruments.
- Reading work order, blueprints, from work instructions to determine tubing dimensions, configuration, and finish specifications.
- Set up and operate tube cutting machine.
- Attach fittings, to tubing components, using hand tools and pneumatic air vises.
- Measure and inspect tubing components for conformance to master tube data or measuring instruments.
- Operate oven to form heat shrink labels on tubing.
What you will need to be successful:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be high energy.
- Strong manual dexterity.
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a Cleary Rated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.