Are you looking for an excellent Assembly Operator opportunity on 2nd shift where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the electronics industry needs a dynamic Assembly Operator to join a growing team in Burnsville. This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program.
Responsibilities of Assembly Operator:
- Work efficiently on assigned work station/assembly position, monitor and track quality of assemblies and communicate any discrepancies, and continually look for ways to improve product quality.
- Inspect, assemble and touchup assemblies per J-STD-001 to meet IPC 610 quality guidelines following customer documentation, procedures and specific instructions.
- Maintain and enforce established QMS procedures and documentation.
Requirements of Assembly Operator:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in electronic assembly.
- Ability to provide timely accurate feedback to SMT operators in order to correct process issues and make them aware of production quality variations during run.
- Ability to solder to meet IPC 610 quality standards on components with sizes as small as 0201 chip components using Tin-lead and Lead-free alloys.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- IPC/J-STD certification preferred. Must have ability to obtain certification.
- Experience with ISO, AS QS/TS and 6 Sigma preferred.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.