Assembly Servicing and Receiving
- Receive product into SAP
- Follow 25 page work instruction on verification
- Work with Quality department to ensure product is ready for return
- Once Quality has inspected product, return back into SAP
- Assemble mechanical and electrical components according to specifications and ensure all paperwork is completed accurately.
- Ensure devices are programmed properly using custom programming software.
- Test devices using test equipment to ensure specifications are met.
- Ensure equipment and tools are validated and/or in calibration.
- Perform in-process self-inspection functions as specified per procedures
- Perform any and all functions related to labeling and packaging products.
- Ensure ESD requirements are met while handling electronic components.
- Ensure all requirements for internal, self and cross audits are fulfilled.
- Routinely check work area for safety and cleanliness and 5S activities
- Cross train and work all functions to ensure knowledge and skills related to the full manufacturing process stay current.
- High school education or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months experience in a basic electronics background and working knowledge of test equipment and assembly procedures
- Well organized and detail oriented Must have good oral communication skills
- Previous medical electronics experience in a GMP environment preferred.
- Intermediate and above knowledge of SAP
- Must be able to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Able to work within a team environment
Schedule - Monday - Friday; 6 am to 3:30 pm