Our client in Suwanee, Ga has an immediate opening for an Assembly Technician. The Assembly Technician is responsible for using components and parts to produce goods and products. Reads and interprets blueprints, assembles product and examines finish goods for correct dimensions. Performs repairs as needed and reports defects.
Starting pay Rate is at: $15.00/hr.
- Install bearings, seals, impellers, values, springs, and other engine parts to create a working cylinder head, water pump, oil pumps, clutches, and other engine parts
- Use precision tools & gauges to measure engine components, understanding how to read a part print for key product characteristic tolerances, then read & interpret gauges, verify specifications, adjust the process according to results
- Read, understand, and follow detailed work instructions. Complete quality control & production forms and reports
- Install pumps onto test stands, perform leak & pressure tests
- Operate small cranes to move the finished goods through process, and be able to lift 50 pound parts from crates to workbench for assembly process
- Have experience using mechanic tools, blasting machine, hydraulic press, deburr tools, and other tools
- Facilitate and maintain a LEAN manufacturing work environment, with world class safety, 5S standards, and participate in continuous improvement projects.
- Ability to multitask and manage time between simultaneous projects.
- Have high levels of organization, self-discipline, and attention to detail.
- 2nd Monday-Thursday 3:00PM-1:30AM
- Will start off training on 1st shift 7:30AM-4:30PM
If you are interested in applying for this full time job opportunity please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.