The DAVIS Companies is currently hiring 3 Second Shift Assembly Technicians for our client in Suwanee, GA. The Assembly Technicians are responsible for using components and parts to produce goods and products. Reads and interprets blueprints, assembles product, and examines finish goods for correct dimensions. Performs repairs as needed and reports defects.
Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour, paid weekly
Schedule: 2nd Shift, Monday – Friday 3:00 PM – 1:30 AM (Must be able to train on 1st shift from 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
Start Date: Immediate start after interview.
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Install bearings, seals, impellers, values, springs, and other engine parts to create a working cylinder head, water pump, oil pumps, clutches, and other engine parts.
- Use precision tools & gauges to measure engine components, understanding how to read a part print for key product characteristic tolerances, then read & interpret gauges, verify specifications, adjust the process according to results.
- Read, understand, and follow detailed work instructions. Complete quality control & production forms and reports
- Install pumps onto test stands, perform leak & pressure tests.
- Operate small cranes to move the finished goods through process, and be able to lift 50-pound parts from crates to workbench for assembly process.
- Have experience using mechanic tools, blasting machine, hydraulic press, deburr tools, and other tools.
- Ability to multitask and manage time between simultaneous projects.
- Have high levels of organization, self-discipline, and attention to detail.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.