Are you looking for a Medical Assembly Technician opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company needs a dynamic Medical Assembly Technician to join a growing team in New Brighton, MN. This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program
Duties of the Assembly Technician:
Requirements of the Assembly Technician:
- Assemble products by using a variety of specialized equipment, fixtures, and work instructions.
- Test equipment to perform a series of operations to accurately produce/assemble/test medical devices. Inspect for quality. Support Safety, Organization, and
- Cleanliness (5S). Training and Cross Training.
- High school Diploma or GED required.
- 1 year of medical device assembly experience preferred
- Ability to stand for 8 hours.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.