We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our 1st shift team as an Assembler/Repair Technician. Potential candidates will be interested in a fast-paced, high tech manufacturing environment.
Hours: 6AM-2:30PM or 9AM-5:30PM.
- Work under general guidance to assemble, troubleshoot, repair, test and report progress for instruments and associated equipment.
- Must be able to follow procedures, provide evaluation reports, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience with assembling, debugging, and optimizing discrete component instruments or electro/mechanical products
- Ability to recognizes problems and understands root cause analysis techniques/concepts
- Experience with using a multimeter and oscilloscope
- Soldering experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.