Brake Press Operator 2nd shift - Flowery Branch, GA
Our Client in the Gainesville GA area is looking for a skilled Press Brake Operator on their 2nd shift. This is a contract to hire opportunity with a new and growing company.
This position is for 2nd shift: 2:30pm-11:00pm Mon.-Fri.
Pay Rate: $18-21ph DOE
- Read blueprints.
- Use measuring tools to check parts are formed to print.
- Adjust programs and press when needed.
- Ensure parts are meeting quality standards.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experience in manufacturing facility
- Experience running CNC press brakes. (Trumpf preferred)
- Experience in a fast-paced production environment.
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: email@example.com.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.