Job Title: Brazer
Summary: Our client in the Buford, Ga is seeking a skilled Brazer for their Manufacturing facility. The ideal candidate will layout, fit and assemble piping and tubing for refrigeration equipment.
This is a 1st shift, Monday - Fridays from 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, full time and temp to hire position.
Pay rate is $14.00/hr - $15.00/hr.
- Layout, fit, and assemble piping and tubing for refrigeration equipment
- Ability to read and understand mechanical/piping drawings and applications legend for circuit and parts identification.
- Utilize hand and power tools (pipe cutter, ratcheting, standard wrenches)
- Measure and cut piping to exact length
- Braze joints and fittings using the correct technique.
- Must be able to apply significant torque with hand tools throughout the entire work day (wrenches, ratcheting tools, channel locks, etc.)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret an application legend
- Mechanical knowledge recommended
- Must have basic math skills
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Prior brazing experience
- Knowledge of HDR drawings
- Prior plumbing, HVAC, or refrigeration systems experience preferred.
- Experience driving a forklift, utility cart, and motorized jack a plus.
- Must have basic understanding of refrigeration flow system.
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: email@example.com.