If you are a Buyer Planner with 3+ years of experience and are ready for a great opportunity, our client in Taunton is a progressive company with a dynamic team and is looking for you!
Shift: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-4:30PM
As the Buyer Planner you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing open sales orders to understand customer material and delivery requirements.
- Reviewing confirmations from suppliers, follow up on discrepancies, and update shipping information on PO.
- Maintain open order due dates and follow up on all past due orders.
- Determine the required production materials and generate purchase orders for production and non-production (e.g., Maintenance, Machine Shop, QA …) material requirements.
- Ensure purchase orders for materials include all current product specifications and quality requirements.
- Create and maintain item vendor master, vendor info records, planning parameters, and pricing as needed.
- Make adjustments to MRP system as necessary (scrap reporting, material adjustments, bill of material changes)
- Identify, analyze and address gaps in inventory processes
- Generate manufacturing work orders
- Ability to schedule work orders to specific production equipment
The Requirements for this role are:
- 3+ years of materials planning, production planning, inventory management or related.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Production and Processing – Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, material requirements planning (MRP), lean manufacturing, supply chain management and other techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective oral and written English communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan, organize, and multi-task in to meet deadlines
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a ClearyRated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.