Cable Assembly Technician
Are you an assembler looking to gain employment with a global manufacturing company?
We are currently hiring a Cable Assembler right in the Fitchburg, Ma area!
Pay: $21-23/hour DOE
As the Cable Assembler you are responsible for:
- Electrical and mechanical assembly from sub-assembly level to finish goods
- Load and operate automated manufacturing equipment
- Assemble products according to good manufacturing practices, including specification of materials, parts and assembly and operating process equipment
- Review test work instructions and prepare test equipment to begin test activities
The Cable Assembler is required to have:
- Minimum of a High School or Technical school diploma
- 3+ years industry experience
- Basic technical and mechanical skills
- Skilled in reading and interpreting electro-mechanical assembly drawings and BOMs
- Demonstrated high level of attention to detail
- Ability to read blueprints and other technical data sheets would be helpful
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a ClearyRated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.