We're looking to hire a 1st shift Calibration Tech for our client in Woburn, MA! This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program.
The Calibration Technician will work under general guidance to calibrate, validate, and test electro-mechanical instruments and associated equipment.
- Apply Quality Control tests and checks to confirm the quality of work
- Calibrate XRF and LIBS instruments
- Work in accordance with work instructions
Skills and Experience:
- Use of hand tools and assembly techniques for sensitive scientific instruments is a plus
- Must have the ability to work with computers using Microsoft Office programs.
- Prior manufacturing experience
- Related experience calibrating analytical instruments is a plus but not mandatory
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.