Certification Review Technician
We are currently seeking a skilled Cert Review Tech in the Greater Atlanta area. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established manufacturer. This person will be responsible for reviewing certifications of incoming and outgoing products.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com
Shift: Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with a 1 hour lunch break
Pay Rate: $17-$19 Depending on experience
- Be able to email all relative details with regards to product certification problems.
- Chain of custody
- Certification connection or tie-in.
- Perform consistent computer steps once paperwork has been corrected by supplier so that part may be released to quality team.
- Maintain Excel tracking of problems and sources that are offenders.
- Directly interact between departments such as quality, purchasing, sales, and Management for any specific need.
- Maintain discipline to organize up to 100 certification packages daily so that certifications are in order by date during processes to complete part.
- Communicate to supplier’s specific certification needs that show a problem and potentially offer a solution to help supplier understand Century’s unique needs.
- Communicate with Suppliers on Quality Issues until resolved.
- Communicates with Sales on pending Quality Issues.
- Perform visual and dimensional inspections of in-process and finished components, subassemblies, and products with the proper inspection equipment.
- Two years of experience as a QA Inspector
- Must be a U.S Citizen or Permanent resident.
- Shall be familiar with ISO-9001 or similar Quality System.
- High school diploma or Equivalent
- Candidate should possess basic mathematical skill. (Adding, subtracting, and rounding decimal numbers)
- Candidate should possess a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and be detail oriented.
- Candidate should be familiar with word processing and other basic computer skills.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.