Are you looking for an inspection opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the medical industry needs a dynamic 2nd shift Clean Room Inspector to join a growing team in the Minneapolis area. This contract-to-hire position offers growth and a great benefits program. In this role you will inspect parts visually and dimensionally and document results and enter data.
- Perform visual and dimensional inspections of received components, in-process components, reworked, and finished goods and accurately enter the resulting data.
- Prepare customer quality documentation as required.
- Coordinate shipment of finished product.
- Actively promote and drive a culture of safety.
- Inspect parts both visually and dimensionally using micrometer, microscope, optical comparator, gauge pins, caliper, height indicator and scales according to the instructions in the Inspection Plans.
- Perform incoming material sampling inspections according to specified plans.
- Verify documentation provided by supplier meets the requirements for incoming materials.
- Perform in-process sampling per inspection procedures and document results.
- Perform final sampling per inspection procedures and document results.
- Prepare final shipment, source inspection and documentation.
- Perform lot transactions using the IQ system.
- Follow procedures for documentation and disposition of non-conforming material.
- Ensure readiness of lots for source inspection and assist source inspectors as required.
- Communicate clearly and document inspection results legibly.
- Follow applicable standard operating procedures.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training plus course work in inspection and gauging, blueprint reading, SPC and geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.