Are you looking for a technician opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Our client in the contract manufacturing space needs a dynamic Cleanroom Mold Technician to join their growing team in St. Louis Park. This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefits program.
Install molds in injection molding presses and cycle in jobs to meet specifications. Work on troubleshooting with Operator and Inspection when part fall out of specifications.
- Ensures that presses are running safely and correctly so that quality products can be produced to ship on-time to our customers.
- Ensures secondary operations are set up properly.
- Uses of the IQMS software to setup and enter data against the work orders.
- Works with Production Supervisor on mold problem solving.
- Actively promote and drive a culture of safety.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Install and remove molds from presses safely.
- Make sure all tools and fixtures are at press and operational.
- Cycle in the job when mold installation is complete.
- Submit sample part to inspection for approval.
- Instruct press operators how to run job, and any special instruction needed to run press.
- Answers press operators request for help as needed to produce good quality parts.
- Make sure all documentation for job is at the press.
- Work with Shift Supervisor to resolve any problems.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
Certificate from college or technical school and two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Two years experience at mold setting.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.