Our client in Alpharett, Ga has an immediate opening for a CMM Programmer. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
- Review current inspection methods to assure product quality is achieved and maintained.
- Improve product quality by preparing reports through data collection, analysis, and summarizing data, making recommendations for change to processes and procedures.
- Ensure products adhere to company and industry quality standards.
- Review document results and findings after inspections to assure product quality and effectiveness of processes.
- Oversee a working Quality system to ensure conformity and accuracy of the production process.
- Develops and maintains departmental work instructions to ensure policies and procedures are established and followed.
- Collaboration with Team Members and Production Employees to work toward achieving Defect Free product and outcomes, Continuous Improvement.
- Primary owner of the annual audit process for ISO certification; manages the process including scheduling and completing the audit process alongside outside auditor. Works with other Management Team members in the development of quality standards and procedures to meet ISO 9001 requirements.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, picklists, production documents, safety rules, inventory controls, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, especially Word and Excel
- Must exhibit strong characteristics, such as patience, dedication, respect, good safety practices, good judgement, time management, and remaining calm in challenging situations.
- Knowledge of Quality and ISO 9001 standards
- Programing and Operation of CMM (Brown and Sharp), or ability and willingness to learn.
- Knowledge of advanced lean and continuous improvement initiatives (Six Sigma / Lean Mfg.)
- Ability to use basic hand measurement tools (calipers, micrometers, gauge pins, etc.) required.
- Experience with metrology, GD&T, blueprint reading.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- CQE by American Quality Society preferred, certificate current.
- 5 to 7 years of experience driving continuous improvement and process improvement in manufacturing operations in a quality role.
- Previous experience implementing 5S and Lean manufacturing a plus.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.