CNC Laser Operator:
We are currently seeking a skilled CNC laser operator in the Greater Atlanta area. This is a great opportunity to join a new and growing company. This person will be responsible for the set-up and running of Trumpf CNC Fiber lasers.
1st shift: 6:00am-3:00pm Mon.-Fri.
Pay Rate: $18-20 DOE.
- Load material into CNC laser.
- Run laser.
- Make adjustments/modify programs on machine.
- Measure material after run, make sure it matches blueprints/specifications.
- Perform quality checks to make sure finished product is to specifications.
- Finish grinding applications using manual and power tools. (Grinder, Debur)
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to Supervisor.
- Pull parts weekly from pick sheet for next week’s production.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Previous experience on Fiber Lasers (Trumpf machines preferred).
- Experience in manufacturing facility.
- Able to read blueprints.
- Use and understand measuring tools. (Tape measure, calipers, micrometers).
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: email@example.com.