CNC Machine Operator
We are seeking a skilled CNC Machine Operator for a Manufacturing Company in the greater Atlanta Area. Will be operating a CNC lathe.
Temp to perm position.
Pay rate: $18+ an hour based on experience.
Shift: Monday to Thursday 6:00 am - 4:30pm (Will work half day on Friday during the busy season which is in the Fall)
- Loading and unloading raw material into a 2-axis lathe
- Deburring finisher product
- Measuring products after run is complete with micrometers, calipers checking against quality regulations.
- Stacking finished products to move to next process.
- Reporting any issues with machine or product to production supervisor
- Experience running a CNC machine (specifically a Nakamura Wt150 Lathe)
- High school diploma or GED
- Background in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Fine attention to detail