We are currently seeking an experienced CNC Operator for our client in Kennesaw, GA. The CNC Machinist will be responsible for operating a CNC machine, cycling, checking and measuring machined parts.
This is a temp to hire and full time position
1st shift Monday-Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm
2nd shift Monday - Fridays 3:15pm-1:45am
Pay: $17-20.00/hr depending on experience
- Be able to read military specs and blueprints
- Experience operating Haas, Mazak Machines is a plus
- Experience with Fanuc, Mazatrol and Haas controllers is a plus
- Cycle, check and measure machined parts to specs
- Experience in the aircraft/ aerospace industry a plus
- Organizational Skills.
- Communication Proficiency: Grammar must be excellent to effectively and professionally communicate in written and verbal forms.
- Technical Capacity – must be proficient in Microsoft Office products, and must be a quick learner to learn applicable software specific to the company.
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: email@example.com.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.