CNC Machine Operator
Our client in Suwanee, Ga has an immediate opening for a Machine Operator. The Machine Operator is responsible for knowledge of gears and possess diagnostic skills in the field in a manufacturing facility and will be performing a variety of tasks to assist in machine shop and in a fast-paced environment. Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner which facilitates the success of business operations to meet company demands and expectations.
- Thorough knowledge of basic machining practices, materials, and CNC programming
- Ability to perform tool changes and changeovers
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Set up conventional, CNC machines for hobing, shaping, power honing, rounding, gear grinding
- Ability to adjust and tools according to blueprints, set up sheets/process sheets or other written/verbal instructions given by supervisor to perform production task
- Perform first piece inspections, gain approvals and adjust settings, as necessary.
- Verify that all quality checks including measurements and document are being recorded in accordance to job specifications and standard work practices within assigned work area.
- Maintain a safe work environment within assigned work area
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed quality, productivity, and cost standards within assigned work area
- High school diploma, or GED
- 3 years minimum experience related to technical area, preferred, but not required. Experience in CNC machining functions included but not limited to grinding, drilling, milling, hard turning, honing, broaching, and deburring.
- Must be knowledgeable in basic math skills, simple oral communication skills, ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Ability to stand 8 hours, have good vision, stand, squat, bend, and lift to 25 lbs.
- 2nd Monday-Thursday 3PM-1:30AM
- Will start on 1st 7:30AM-4:30PM
- Pay Rate: $15-$17.50 ph DOE
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: email@example.com.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.