Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the Medical Device Manufacturing industry needs a dynamic CNC Machine Operator to join a growing team in Florence, Alabama. This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program
CNC Machine Operator
- Operate manual and CNC mills and/or lathes.
- Manufacture customer product according to the customer specification.
- Inspect, measure and test manufactured product.
- De-burr manufactured parts.
- Determine whether product conforms to product specification.
- Follow ISO 13485 quality management system procedures.
- Follow safety procedures.
- Follow environmental procedures.
- Follow written and verbal directions from team leader/supervisor.
- Preventing damage, through carelessness, to the equipment or process used in the performance of the job.
- Work with all departments to provide assistance if needed.
- Follow written and verbal directions from company officers.
- Perform non-routine tasks assigned by supervisor and/or company officers.
- Associate's degree or trade course certificate from a two year college or technical school; 3-5 years of experience as a machinist
- General Math skills
- Ability to use standard measuring and testing devices such as calipers, micrometer, height gage, pin, gage, optical comparator, depth micrometer
- Ability to use hand tools
- Ability to read drawings and blueprints
- Be able to lift up to 25 lbs and to stand for long periods of time.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.