CNC Programmer ($27-31/hr)
Contract-to-hire CNC Programmer opportunity with a rapidly growing company locating just west of Atlanta, GA. This is a 1st shift opportunity. The Hiring Manager is looking to interview and hire ASAP.
• Programming of CNC Machines and 3D printers.
• Shop fabrication drawings of cabinetry, metalwork, Floorplan and assembly drawings
• Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
• Read blueprints and create cut lists
• Maintain all records of tasks and duties performed
• 2+ Years of CAD fabrication experience and CNC Programming
• Must have high-level knowledge of AutoCAD 2014 or newer
• 3D Modeling capabilities
• 3D Printing and programming experience
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.