Customer Service - Warranty
Our client in Suwanee, Ga has an immediate opening for a Customer Service - Warranty Representative. This role is responsible for all the tasks associated with review and payment of warranty claims, which includes a technical analysis to ensure compliance with the established Warranty Policies & Procedures in effect at the time of repair. This position processes warranty claims and follows-through to ensure that claim adjustments are accepted and implemented when the claim is paid. TT=his role also provides direct and timely support and clarification on Warranty coverage, eligibility and policy providing instructions on where to obtain needed information for proper claim processing.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com
Location - Working in office in Suwanee, GA
Pay Rate - $15.00 per hour, paid weekly
Job Type - Contract to hire
- lnteract with customers in a respectful manner by providing relevant information which creates mutual
- understanding of any corrective action needed. Request any additional data, pictures, parts needed from
- customer; track & follow-up to gather these and associate them to the related warranty claim and product.
- Write warranty reports, approvals & denials, with high levels of professional and educational content.
- Complete and submit required paperwork in a neat, accurate, thorough, and timely manner.
- Coordinate with purchasing and management to notify supplying production department or outside
- suppliers of product quality concerns, coordinate supplier debits, product & distribute internal quality alerts.
- Process return shipments to customers & suppliers.
- Have professional communication skills; interact with customer via phone & e-mail, maintain high levels of integrity.
- Maintain 55 standards, LEAN practices, and participate in Continuous improvement projects. Work with
- teammates to improve department service level measures, such as demonstrating diligent follow-up skills and completing reports & credits to customers quickly.
- Must have Customer Service experience In a parts or product related company.
- Be detail oriented & have diligent follow-up discipline & skills.
- Highschool or some college or technical training. Computer skills with e-mail, MS Word, professional writing skills
- Customer service experience, experience in a parts warranty department is a plus
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat
- Lift 30 lbs, stand, squat, bend routinely throughout the day
- 1st Monday-Friday 7:30AM-4PM
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.