Our client in the Suwanee, GA area is looking for a skilled Electrical Assembler. This is a temp to perm opportunity with a growing company.
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8:00am - 5:00pm
Pay rate: $15-$18ph DOE.
- Ability to read wiring diagrams.
- Basic understanding of AC/DC Voltage.
- Use hand tools (crimpers, strippers, wire cutters etc).
- Assembly of cables for panels.
- Knowledge of hand tools (crimpers, strippers, wire cutters etc),
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Prior experience in a MFG environment preferred.
- Strong electrical aptitude.
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.