We are currently seeking an Electronic Assembler for our client in the Greater Atlanta area.
Hours: Mon-Thur: 7:30-6 OT when needed
Pay Rate: $15.50
Responsibilities of the Electronic Assembler
- Adhere to all Standard Work Procedures and Processes.
- Assembly connectors and wires based on schematics
- Participate as an active member of the assembly group or team
- Assemble product by following work instructions (blueprints) and documents provided by your Assembly Supervisor, QA Supervisor or Production Engineer.
- Maintain inventory of product in your possession during assembly.
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety standards.
- Responsible for maintaining an organized work area by returning all tools and assembly items to their dedicated location at the end of each shift. In, addition all workbenches and the assembly floor should be clear of trash before leaving each day.
- Assist the shipping department by wrapping product for shipping.
Requirements of the Electronic Assembler
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow directions
- Experience with handheld tools
- Electronics experience a plus