Are you an electromechanical assembler or mechanically inclined and are looking for work with a diverse team and amazing company?
Our client in the Chelmsford, Ma area has a 1st shift opportunity waiting for you!
Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00AM-3:30PM
What the Electromechanical Assembler is responsible for:
- Organizing and verifying components.
- Assemble sub or final assemblies
- Solder wires and cable connections (if applicable)
- Complete and maintain quality and assembly documentation
- Conduct inventory transactions and be accountable for inventory accuracy
- Ability to work in a controlled Clean Room environment as neded
- Perform equipment maintenance as required
- Participate in cross-training to meet schedule needs
- Decontaminate all returns and add them to the repair incoming log (if applicable)
What you will need to be successful:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associate degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent work experience preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Minimum 2 years of manufacturing experience, electro/mechanical experience preferred
- Ability to read and follow assembly drawings, procedures, schematics, and blueprints
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a ClearyRated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.