Are you looking for an opportunity in Electronics Manufacturing where you can be part of a growing industry? Our client needs a dynamic Electronic Technician to join their growing team in the metro area. This is a temp to hire position with growth opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Electronic Technician:
- Test and repair of circuit boards, wire harness and final assemblies of ice fishing electronics
- Perform assigned tasks on printed circuit board subassembly using process drawings and repair details, demonstrating component identification knowledge; test and other checkout procedures knowledge related to components and subassemblies
Requirements of the Electronic Technician:
- A two-year Electronics degree
- Minimum one to two years of electronics experience preferred
- Familiar with electronic components, blueprints, and soldering
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.