The Davis Companies has partnered with a leading aerospace manufacturer who is located in New Hope, MN to find an Electronic Test and Repair Technician to join their growing team. This 1st shift (6am-2:30pm) position will start in New hope, but transition to their state of the art facility in Maple Grove by June 2021.
RESPONSIBILITIES of Electronic Test and Repair Technician
- Performs duties such as building test fixtures, computer test set-up, programming, editing, trouble shooting, and repair of components under test.
- Sets up and operates test equipment and conducts standard and non-standard tests on a variety of components and units. Tests or assists in testing complete assemblies. Observes, records and interprets test results to ascertain trends, functional, production and quality standards. Trains other employees in test operations.
- Performs modification or replacement of components to meet specifications on functional requirements. Performs maintenance on standard and non-standard test equipment and apparatus.
- Set up and operate wire wrap machines and perform hand wire wrap operation. Train other employees in wire wrap operation. Ensures correct supplies and quantities are on hand.
REQUIREMENTS of Electronic Test and Repair Technician
- High School education plus a 2 year Electronic Technical degree, plus a minimum of four years related experience.
- Soldering experience highly desirable.
- Will be required to pass IPC-A-610, J-STD-001, and IPC-620 certifications.
- Visual exams are required pre-hire and biennial to confirm visual acuity of 20/20 with or without glasses along with passing a standard color vision exam.
- Follows oral and written instructions, must be able to read blueprints and wiring diagrams.
- Work is performed in standing and sitting positions
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.