Electronics Test Tech
Our client in Norcross, Ga has an immediate opening for a QA/QC Test Tech. The QA/QC Test Tech assembles and test electronic circuit boards, cables, and subassemblies manually or semi-automatically with a high degree of quality.
1st shift from 7:30 AM - 4:15 PM Monday - Fridays
Temp to hire and full time
Need to be fully vaccinated or have had the 1st shot of vaccination to be considered.
- Performs tests of incoming purchased components and assemblies for compliance to specifications.
- Verifies the performance of various instrument components.
- Reports all non-conformances in incoming test, assists in the evaluation of the non-conformance.
- Assists in the tests of returned materials.
- Work from engineering drawings, electrical schematics, sketches, written/verbal instructions and under direct supervision, tests and verifies various PC boards and sub-assemblies that do not pass inspection.
- May perform assembly work that requires the use of protective equipment (suit, goggles).
- Operates electronic test equipment to troubleshoot pc boards and sub-assemblies to the component level in accordance with test methods and maintains records.
- Tests prototype assemblies.
- Maintain and repair test fixtures as needed.
- Answers technical questions from assemblers.
- Identify and implement improvements in the testing process.
- Generates, reviews and maintains documentation files.
- Meets quality, quantity and appropriate manufacturing practices to satisfy customer requirements.
EDUCATION: Associate Electronic Technical Certification or education/experience equivalent.
EXPERIENCE: Experience with electronic test and troubleshooting in manufacturing environment in addition to demonstrated inspection/quality experience.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS: Must be detail oriented, good manual dexterity, math skills and ability to distinguish colors. Must have Intermediate computer skills. Knowledge and experience in use of mechanical and electronic measurement/test equipment required and ability to read engineering drawings required. Working knowledge of production and quality processes, procedures and product flow. Must thoroughly understand all testing techniques and instruments.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.