Are you looking to take the next step in the manufacturing and production field? We are partnered with a stellar client in Fremont, CA that is in need of a Finisher/Deburrer. Position is with a great company offering tremendous career growth opportunities. Don't miss out...apply today!
Cleans, deburrs, and cosmetically finishes machined parts in preparation for final quality processing and shipment. May train co-workers in finishing operations as required.
• Receives, stores, and issues hand tools, machine tools, dies, materials, and equipment
• Reads and understands finishing requirements from routers, drawings, and specifications
• Cleans, deburrs, and completes cosmetic finishing of machined parts utilizing burr knife, file, emery paper, countersink, cratex scotch-brite and other tools and supplies
• Works under direct supervision on duties and tasks that are standardized, selecting from written instructions, and established procedures
• Completes required documents and provides supervisor with accurate daily production data
• Trains and assists co-workers with determining best methods to achieve desired results in a timely manner
• Works at different workstations to meet production requirements
• Maintains tools and equipment in proper working order
• Performs preventive maintenance as directed/scheduled
• Maintains adequate supplies for finishing area
• Works as a member of a team
• Maintains a safe, neat, clean and orderly work environment
• Actively promotes safety, production, and quality standards
• Perform other related duties as required or directed
• Ability to read, write and perform basic math
• >2 years working with related materials and processes
• Quality orientation and attention to detail
• Demonstrated experience in mentoring and training others
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.