Are you looking for a career with a Global Company that encourages career growth opportunity?
Our client is willing to train hard working folks to join their Finishing Operator roles on both 1st and 2nd shift in Broomfield, Colorado. If you have good mechanical aptitude, this could be a great opportunity for you!
Responsible for completing the final processes of part components in accordance with engineering and customer specifications.
What You Will Do:
- Washes and dries parts according to production schedule.
- Perform inspection procedures to ensure appropriate quality of product and process.
- Responsible for recording basic production information such as part numbers, quantities and routing codes.
- Package and label parts
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Great attitude and willing to learn
- Ability to stand for most of the shift
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.