Our client in Suwanee, Ga has an immediate opening for a Forklift Operator. They will be responsible for driving Upright Forklift to move parts throughout the warehouse. Also responsible for using Hand-Held Computer to scan parts being transferred to alternate locations.
- Drive Upright Forklift
- Scan parts with Hand-Held Computer to identify product location
- Transfer parts to different locations using an upright forklift
- High School or equivalent work experience
- 1 – 2 years Sit /Upright Forklift driving experience
- Certified Upright Forklift driver
- Dependable and prompt
- Work well with little supervision and able to work with others.
- Able to understand written material and basic math
- Be able to lift 50 pounds. Be able to stand for long periods.
- 1st Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
- Pay Rate: $15.00 PH
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.